Natasha Loring an internationally acclaimed actress and voiceover artist born in Johannesburg, and is currently based between South Africa and Los Angeles. Natasha was singing, dancing and acting from a very early age. Being the daughter of successful South African theatre producer, Richard Loring, she grew up in and around the Entertainment industry and has always been passionate about performing and telling stories.
She got her first local break, cast as the romantic lead in a South African feature film, HITCHHIKER, while studying at AFDA Cape Town. Natasha went on to be cast in the Sony Film, THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY STORY, for the Lifetime Movie Network. The production became the highest rated movie in the network’s 11 year history and received a Prism Award.
Highlights from her Film and TV work include:
– Lead in the E4 series, BEAVER FALLS in the UK (where she resided for 3 years)
– BBC’s WOMEN IN LOVE with Rosamund Pike
– Film Premiere at the prestigious Chinese Theatre in Hollywood for BROKEN STAR, alongside Analeigh Tipton
– Pathé feature ZULU with Orlando Bloom and Forest Whitaker (closing film at 2013 Cannes Film Festival)
– StudioCanal feature, THE DINOSAUR PROJECT, with worldwide cinema release.
In Los Angeles, Natasha is actively sought after for her skill in voicing video game characters. Notable performances include: STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC; TELLTALE’S GAME OF THRONES; LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, CALL OF DUTY and MINECRAFT STORY MODE. At the 2018 SOVAS Awards In Los Angeles, Natasha was nominated for “Best Voice Over” in video game, Tacoma.
Natasha dreams of opening a production company one day to fund passion projects, whilst continuing to act, write and travel the world.
Natasha can currently be seen in the Showmax Original drama, DAM, which was shot in the Eastern Cape.
For bookings or more information on Natasha, please get in contact with an agent at OSM Talent.